Curbside Pickup Is Now Available!
Do you have items on hold, or want a librarian to curate a list of items specific to your needs and get them all delivered to your vehicle? We now offer Curbside Pickup!
This new service is available:
Sunday: Not available
Monday – Thursday: 12:00 – 7:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
You have two options to get your materials:
1) Place your own holds in the Pinnacle Library Cooperative online catalog using your computer or mobile device; or
2) Call the library & ask to talk with a librarian, who will conduct a brief reference interview to determine what kinds of materials you’re interested in, such as the age of the reader, preferred medium (book, large print, CD, Blu-Ray, DVD, etc.), how many items you’d like, and when you’d like them by. The librarian will curate a list of items just for you, and also put them on hold.
Your next steps:
1) Check your online library card account to see when your items are ready to be picked up.
Pro tip: You can set up email, text, or phone call notifications, in addition to creating a username for your online account, activate your reading history, and more!
2) Once your materials are ready to be picked up, go to the White Oak Library District Branch Library you indicated you’d pickup the holds when placing them.
3) Drive up to the A-frame sign close to the curbs near our front doors, and call the phone number for the library you’re at to let the staff member know you’re here.
4) We will check your items out to your library card account, and bring them out to you! For the health and safety of our patrons and staff, we will place the items in your trunk, backseat, or empty passenger seat.
Additionally, in order to minimize the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, for the foreseeable future all returns of materials must be done via our outdoor book drop slots. We will not be taking returns from cars at the curb.
Check out the Pinnacle Library Cooperative YouTube channel for video demos to navigate your library card account.
Subscribe to White Oak Blogs post notifications by entering your email address in the box below.